Wednesday, November 15, 2017

1 Incredibly Sweet Blogging Benefit and the Price You Must Pay to Receive it

I got pulled into a YouTube binge watching tornado last night. I felt like I could not get out. The gravitational pull reeled me in, keeping me in front of the Chromebook, demanding me to watch the endless travel or vlogger videos. I was caught in the loop. Most of the videos seemed centered on Bali. Either way, I could literally feel the freedom seeping through my screen as I wanted to be in Bali, in that moment, experiencing the same freedom. Hell; I’ve been to Bali 4 times. I have spent over a year collectively on the Island of

The post 1 Incredibly Sweet Blogging Benefit and the Price You Must Pay to Receive it appeared first on Blogging Tips.



from Blogging Tips http://ift.tt/2AJpDMd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment